I’ve tried so many, many masks over the years but this is, by far, the BEST. I got myself this calming facial mask, just to give it a try. From the moment you put Sudden Change, you know its working. It does what it says, firms nicely and leaves skin feeling smooth. Then, the cooling sensation instantly relaxes skin the way a fine spa facial would. The scent is also quite good since it has a green tea fragrance. It goes on cool and calms down acne burst ups. It tights my face up and makes my skin feels firm and refreshed. It leaves skin feeling amazing!
This mask provides 100% Green Tea antioxidant absorption which protects the skin against skin aging by gently detoxifying, exfoliating, rejuvenating, and nourishing the skin, thus bringing out the skin’s white, flawless, and sheer radiance, which I love the most.
Purchased on a quirk, and have no regrets. I use it once or twice a week and it does somehow clears up my pores pretty well. This quick treatment makes my face feels so good. I absolutely love this mask! Overall, I would rate this product a 4 out of 5. Yep, yep! I love it that much and I would highly recommend it to ladies out there. Just give this product a try and let me know if it works on you. Have a happy Tuesday everyone!
- Acne Treatments: Acne Masks and Facials (myadvancedderm.com)
- Green Tea, A Marvel, A Mirror & Me (unfadingbeauty.co.uk)
- Whatever Wednesday: DIY Acne Clay Facial Mask if Allergic to Coconut (survivingthefoodallergyapocalypse.wordpress.com)
- Green tea helps protect skin from sun damage (nyrnaturalnews.com)
- Health & Fitness – Article 22 (bestbuy.com)
- 8 Easy Home Remedies for Acne (everydayhealth.com)
- A Nature Republic haul (motherworkerchefwife.wordpress.com)
- Why your Skin Needs a Workout. (thehealthyhousewives.wordpress.com)
- Miracle Masks: Shop Face Treatments For Every Skin Concern (hollywoodlife.com)
- Etude House Moistfull Collagen Mask Review (useyourcleanser.wordpress.com)