My skin isn’t really the best because I have hyper-pigmentation, dark spots and I used to have gigantic breakouts on my cheeks, chin and forehead when I was in Manila. I still get zits, breakouts all of the time. Hence, I decided to use toner to get rid of ’em. I purchased this for 2 months ago now and come to conclusion of writing a review for this product.
I have pretty lukewarm feelings toward Neutrogena Rapid Clear 2-in-1 Fight and Fade Toner. This isn’t the most impressive toner I’ve ever had, but it wasn’t terrible. It does not sting and does not burn my skin. However, I’m not getting any positive clear results just like what they have written on the label. I will stick to it for now, until I find some great natural toner that will give me visible results. Is there anything that you could recommend? Let me know.
- Budgeting Like A Boss: Epic Thyme Skin-Clearing Toner (ithoughtthiswouldbeeasier.com)
- Target – Free Neutrogena Bar Soap (forthemommas.com)
- Neutrogena – Deep Clean Gentle Scrub Review ! (beautyandthebest.org)
- Why use a toner? (estycare.wordpress.com)
- CVS: Neutrogena Hand Cream $.29 (forthemommas.com)
- Review: Neutrogena Deep Clean Revitalizing Pink Grapefruit Ultra Foaming Cleanser (motherworkerchefwife.wordpress.com)
- Tips to Naturally Glowing Skin (tonyajihn.wordpress.com)
- French Pharmacy Products – Don’t Believe The Hype (thevine.com.au)
- Current Day & Night Skincare Routine (acollectivemess.wordpress.com)
- My current nighttime skin care routine (thegrassskirtblog.com)