You can create a fancy and dramatic eye look from your favorite pallet but I prefer to stick to my natural colors. For me, less is MORE! So I went simple but fresh and young-looking for my makeup today.
So for this look, I used mineral foundation, as they are better for my skin. The easiest way to apply, is just with your clean fingers, or use some sort of foundation brush if you prefer and blend it onto your face.And then rub the concealing cream up with your fingers, and pat it on to cover up your dark and noticeable circles under your eyes. Apply your favorite eye primer onto your lids to get them ready for your simple and light eye shadow. Then, lightly dab your chosen color over your lid and into the crease. I use white and a small amount of light blue color from Sonia Kashuk Pallet. If you wish to have a fresh looking eye, I suggest, do not put too much on and just go layer by layer until you feel satisfied with the results. So using your brown eyeliner pencil, draw a thin line under your waterline and to your upper lash line. This will create an illusion of a bigger eye, and a thicker lash. And then curl your lashes with your favorite mascara. For your eyebrows, apply the brown shadow to your brows and blend it well. Use your eyebrow brush to gently brush your brows back into place
For my lips, I used Revlon red lipstick and I mixed it well with purple color and finished it with lip gloss. Lastly, put a less blush on your cheeks. And you’re done! It is perfect for your everyday use. I hope you like this look! All the best!
Recommended for you:
- GiG Spotlight #4: Come Bake With Me (beprettybynizy.wordpress.com)
- GiG Spotlight #4: Come Bake With Me (nackynice.wordpress.com)
- GiG Spotlight #4: Come Bake With Me (girlsinspiredgroup.com)
- GiG Spotlight #4: Come Bake With Me (thecharmedcupcake.com)
- Giveaway Collaboration, The Skin Shop & GiG! You’re All Invited! (girlsinspiredgroup.com)
- Giveaway Collaboration, The Skin Shop & GiG! You’re All Invited! (beprettybynizy.wordpress.com)
- Shea Cashmere & Silk Hand Cream (beprettybynizy.wordpress.com)
- Shea Cashmere & Silk Hand Cream (nackynice.wordpress.com)
- Gift The Gift of Beauty This Valentine’s Day! (fortyflirtyfabulous.wordpress.com)