Spring is finally here in full potency and today has been the most exceedingly beautiful weather for us here in Tx. With 63 °F high, I said WOW! This will be a great time for me to experiment. I know I had to get away from wearing a lot of dark colors every day, so anything that will brighten up my wardrobe for spring and summer, like bright colors, florals, stripes and patterns never go out of style. So, I pull out some of my favorite spring pieces that I have in my closet. I like to mix and match! And today, I wear my Elegant Light Pink Chiffon Long Beach Dress and I accessorized my head with scarf that matches my belt and footwear. With this combination, I looked fairly nice today. For my kataladz out there, I have tips on matching your clothes. First, find colors that look good on you, any pastel colored flats will work like pink, light blue with skinny jeans and anything florals. And boots are fun too! Black and white outfits are also very springy this season so you might as well choose these types of shades. With clothes you’ve already got in your closets, you can look to see if a top and bottom have a certain color in common. So pull ‘em up and try ‘em on!
Recommended for YOU!
- What I Found in my Closet this Week…Week #7 (fitnfabfoody.com)
- Spring 2013 Trendy Clothing: Woman Lookbook (stylebugdaily.com)
- ReCreate the Look: Florals From the Front Page of WWD (expressthrudress.wordpress.com)
- Picking the Perfect Day to Evening Outfit for the Office when Traveling (epicatravel.com)
- Colors! Try Them, Enjoy Them, Love Them. (lapetitemodeblog.wordpress.com)
- Trophy Piece Friday: Beige Dress (punkrock-chic.com)
- Denim Shorts: One Of The Must Haves Of This Season (thefashiontag.wordpress.com)
- How To Rock in White This Spring (stylebugdaily.com)
- Quiz: Which Spring 2013 Color Should You Try Today? (collegefashion.net)
- Colored Denim for Spring (itsybitsyindulgences.com)