Man! I’m lovin’ her shorts, her belt, her blouse… All in one package! And one thing I like about this look is she looks effortlessly cute! She said to me one time that;
- If you want to spice up your daily fashion then you need to find out what that style is.
- Change up your look without completely changing your style, use accessories.
- Don’t be afraid of anything just because you’re shy. Plain simple is boring sometimes.
- Whatever style you like, wear it! You can change your style to whatever you want.
- Test out different styles in fashion. But in the end, it all depends on how you carry yourself, on how you feel when you dress. If you feel good and confident in your wardrobes then you have the perfect ensemble on! Just don’t forget to wear your heart to complete the look.
These are just a ‘’few’’ tips I’ve got from this gal Gigi. I find my cousin a very good example of a classy type of persona. A simple yet elegant fashionista.
Spring is finally here in full potency and today has been the most exceedingly beautiful weather for us here in Tx. With 63 °F high, I said WOW! This will be a great time for me to experiment. I know I had to get away from wearing a lot of dark colors every day, so anything that will brighten up my wardrobe for spring and summer, like bright colors, florals, stripes and patterns never go out of style. So, I pull out some of my favorite spring pieces that I have in my closet. I like to mix and match! And today, I wear my Elegant Light Pink Chiffon Long Beach Dress and I accessorized my head with scarf that matches my belt and footwear. With this combination, I looked fairly nice today. For my kataladz out there, I have tips on matching your clothes. First, find colors that look good on you, any pastel colored flats will work like pink, light blue with skinny jeans and anything florals. And boots are fun too! Black and white outfits are also very springy this season so you might as well choose these types of shades. With clothes you’ve already got in your closets, you can look to see if a top and bottom have a certain color in common. So pull ‘em up and try ‘em on!